Friday, July 22, 2005

We all scream for ice cream

Well it was another long night for me last night. Poor Nicolas had some serious gas issues. He never appeared to wake up, but he did some significant squirming around all night and I could hear him farting for a good portion of the night. I ended up sleeping in the rocker/recliner from about 1:30-4:00 since he would go through spurts of spitting out the pacifier and crying. Luckily we splurged when we bought the rocker/recliner and it is really comfortable (thanks Luis - you were right on that one!)

This afternoon was the Parent's Ice Cream Social at Nic's daycare. We got to meet some of the parents of the other infants and Lou got to eat some delicious Edy's ice cream. Since Nicolas still doesn't seem to do well when I eat ice cream, I ate a cookie instead. It was nice to get together with the other families in a social setting.Nicolas was again only interested in daddy during dinnertime. He kept faking a cough so that Luis would look at him. Me, on the other hand, could have left the room and he wouldn't have cared. It just means I get to eat my dinner in peace :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment