Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Our little Peanut

Yesterday Nicolas had his 4 month checkup. Everything is great, but he is on the small size (no surprise there). He now weighs 12 lbs 3 oz and is 24 1/4 inches long. He is in the 25% for height and in the 10% for weight. The doctor doesn't seem concerned - developmentally he is doing great and the doctor even commented on how strong he is for a baby. Poor thing had to get 3 shots but he was a trooper and only cried while he was getting the shots - as soon as we picked him up he stopped crying.

Last night a friend came over for dinner and we ate pizza. I haven't had pizza in ages because every time I ate it in the past it gave Nicolas a lot of gas. But I figured it was time to try again since it had been months. Last night Nicolas was a little restless and definitely had some gas, but it wasn't nearly as bad as before. I figure in another month we should be in the clear (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment