Monday, July 25, 2005

Fooling Mommy

We had a lovely weekend. Lou's parents came to the house and helped us watch Nicolas and finish the new garden. The new garden is almost complete - just need to put down the edgers and finish mulching. Nic had a fun day playing with Vovo and was very impressed with the new garden :-)

Sunday Louie spent most of the morning playing with Nicolas while I grocery shopped and did some work outside. Then it was time to switch off and Luis got to "play" outside while I played with Nicolas. It was great teamwork.

Nicolas loved his rattle socks - he kept trying to put them in his mouth. He started doing something strange during feedings this weekend. He will nurse for a while, then he will start sucking his fist, then he nurses some more and so on. It is getting difficult for me to figure out if he is done eating. And he also started looking up at me and occasionally smiling while eating. It is like he has a private joke going on in his head. I think it is teething related since as soon as I try to "shut off the tap" he cries and wants more. He also started biting my finger this weekend, so I am chalking it all up to teething.

No comments:

Post a Comment