Friday, July 29, 2005

Rule Breaker

Yesterday was fairly uneventful except that Vovo was able to get Nicolas to nap (very briefly - about 20 minutes) on his back. That is pretty unusual and I was glad that he did sleep for a bit on his back, but of course he always sleeps better/longer on his tummy. 4 months old and he is already "breaking the rules". Something tells me we are going to be in real trouble when he gets older!

Still not sleeping peacefully at night. I spent 2 hours sleeping in the rocker/recliner and Lou spent an hour. It is just easier to stay in there than go back and forth between bedrooms. He did have some gas - not sure what I ate that caused that - poor thing. Still hasn't pooped since Tuesday morning, so I am sure that may be making him uncomfortable. Poor daycare - I suspect he is going to have a "code brown" while he is there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment