Saturday, July 30, 2005

Birthday gathering

I think last night was one of the best night of sleep we got in a long while. Nicolas only fussed slightly twice and went back to sleep as soon as he got his pacifier. It was great! He also suprised me this morning by rolling from his back to his front all on his own - a first!Today we had the entire family over to celebrate my birthday. I figured it was a good excuse for everyone to visit with Nicolas :-) Both sets of grandparents were able to come visit, as well as Uncle Bryan and Auntie Rebecca, and Auntie Tina and cousin Bella. Nicolas gets so distracted when he is nursing that I had to go upstairs when he got hungry to nurse him or it would have taken hours!We had a great time playing with everyone and visiting. There was a bocce game and everyone had fun writing on the front sidewalk with the chalk that Louie bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment