Monday, July 18, 2005

Haunted by cheesecake

Well, the cheesecake I ate last night was a bad idea.

Nicolas had a very restless night. He seemed to sleep ok, but was very restless and squirmy all night. I certainly didn't get much sleep. He had a lot of gas all night/morning. I even got up around 4:30 to feed him a little to see if that would help him sleep better. He did for a little while, but continued to squirm. I slept in the rocker for about an hour and then Luis slept in it for about an hour after I came back to bed. Easier than having to continually go into the nursery to help pacify the little guy. So, I think we are all pretty tired this morning.

Today was music class at Daycare and Nicolas loved it. Mary Lou (one of his teachers) said he didn't take his eyes of Kathye, the woman playing the music. Nicolas was kind enough to save a "code brown" (poopy diaper that requires a change of clothing) for me as soon as we got home.

He is "talking" more and more these days. He is also really enjoying playing with his toes/feet.Tomorrow is his 4 month birthday and checkup. Hopefully he won't cry too much when he gets his shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment