Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Daycare, Day 2

Today was Nic's second day at daycare. He woke up bright and early at 4:15 and I nursed him and put him back to bed until about 6:00. We woke Luis up about 6:15 to help with a poopy diaper. Since we know how much Luis likes the poopy diapers, we try to save them for him to change. No call from the daycare which means he did fine eating. I am sure Nicolas is adjusting better than I am. He was happily playing in the bouncy chair when I picked him up.Although it had only been an hour and a half since he last ate, I nursed Nicolas when we got home. He nursed about twice as long as usual and then after a 15 minute break he was back at it. Not sure if I need to send more milk in his bottles or if he was just soothing himself after trying to adjust to his new environment. The pediatrician did say he may nurse and cuddle more as he is adjusting, so I am going with that explanation.

Tomorrow he spends the day with Vo vo (grandpa).

No comments:

Post a Comment