Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday dear Lexi!

I cannot believe how fast this past year went by. I remember like it was yesterday (no, really, like it was yesterday) pushing out my beautiful baby girl. And here we are four teeth, lots of hair, walking, talking, year later. Totally amazing.

And what did I do to celebrate this wonderful milestone? Took Lexi for her 1 year checkup where she got 4 (yes 4!) shots and a finger prick to check her blood for lead. Bad mommy. Not exactly the nicest of things to do on one's birthday. Luckily she is young enough that she won't remember.

Her ears are nice and clear. She does have a yeast infection (man, I am getting good at this diagnosing stuff) and is now weighing in at 20 lbs 5 oz (25-50%), 29 3/4 inches (75%) and a head circumference of 46 1/2 (75-90%).

On a more serious note, my mother in law is having surgery today on her thyroid. The surgery wasn't until late this afternoon, and so I think it is still going on as I write this. Hopefully the surgery is going smoothly and she will have an easy recovery. We are keeping our fingers crossed for her. We love you Vovo!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed Lexi's birthday!! Happy much-belated birthday, little girl! *<:-)

    ReplyDelete