Thursday, October 15, 2009

WTF???

So it SNOWED today. Yes, my friends, I said SNOW. It started out innocently enough around 1:30 today and started accumulating as the day went on. After eating dinner, Luis and the boys went outside to play in the snow, since we had probably 1/2 inch or so. They were very excited to let me know that they made a snowman. Yes - we had enough snow for a snowman.

It is just WRONG to have enough snow in early/mid October for a snowman. I have a feeling this is going to be a very long winter.

And to top it all off, I brought Lexi in to have her ears checked and sure enough she has a DOUBLE EAR INFECTION. Damn, damn, damn. And there is still a nationwide shortage of the preventative antibiotic. So, onto another round of antibiotics for her and hope that once she is done taking them we can get a hold of the preventative medicine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment