Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I knew it

For months Luis has been telling me how much Lexi needs a haircut. And although she does look shaggy, I've been trying to be patient while her hair grows out. Unfortunately, she doesn't let me put any clips or ponytails in her hair, so it is always in her face.

I finally caved and made an appointment for all the kids to get haircuts, although I still wasn't sure how they would/could cut Lexi's hair since the part that is falling into her face/eyes is not her bangs, but the longer hair that is in the middle of her head. So the hairdresser takes one look and says the best she could do is trim Lexi's bangs and then we'd have to pull the rest back until it grows longer. Which in reality wouldn't really change anything since the part that falls into her face would still fall into her face. So, after talking to her I decided to wait a little longer. I did buy another hair clip in the hopes that she'll be more amenable to wearing it. The boys got cuts and look ever so handsome now. Two out of three isn't bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment