Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The start of something wonderful...?

Monday night Nicolas slept great! He didn't even stir for his pacifier until 5:00!!! I was going to assume it was because of the cereal, but last night he only made it until 4:15 so I'm not sure my theory was correct.

I had a great day on Tuesday playing with him - we went to the store, went for a walk in the stroller and he had a 2.5 hour nap! Luis came home early and was able to play with the little guy for a while before dinner as well.Today one of the ladies who works in the other (older) infant room said that today Nicolas had story time with her and he is so sweet. She wished he was in her room all the time. Aaawwwww. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that so many other people (unrelated to us) think he is as wonderful as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment