Saturday, August 13, 2005

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

My grandmother used to use that phrase and I just recently heard it used by a friend of mine which brought back all kinds of lovely memories...

After a blissful week on the beach in the sun on vacation, we returned home to settle back into our routine. Too bad it was so hot and humid - we should have left the AC running - it took quite a while for the house to cool down. Luckily Nicolas didn't seem to mind.

I am getting nervous that I am not going to have enough milk to send to daycare on Monday since I froze everything I was able to pump while on vacation and we have a baby christening on Sunday so I won't have a chance to pump...As nice as it was to be on vacation, I'm glad we're back on a Saturday to give us a little time to unpack, etc. before going to work on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment