Thursday, September 10, 2009

On Your Mark, Get Set.......GO!

The boys have a game that they call "puppy races". They each have a stuffed dog ("the puppy") that has velcro on the paws - and in theory are supposed to "hug" each other with the arms wrapped around and velcroed (is that a word?) together. However, what the boys like to do is wrap the dogs around their bodies (usually waist area) and run/race from one end of the hallway upstairs to the other. Hence the "puppy races".

Last night they did puppy races right before jumping into the bath, so they happened to be naked. Amusing sight as you can imagine.

Tonight when we said it was time to get ready for bed, they raced up the stairs to do some puppy races before going to bed. I finished up downstairs and carried Lexi up to get on her pjs and nurse her before bed. And came upon the boys doing the puppy races (which I knew were going on based on the pounding feet running back and forth).

What I did not expect was that they decided that puppy races need to be done while nude. Which, I must add, was news to me. In fact, I know they have done puppy races fully clothed before - many, many times. So tiny naked bums with fairly large stuffed dogs wrapped around the boys' midsections is what greeted me at the top of the stairs. And I couldn't help but bust out in laughter.

Ain't kids grand??

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!

    You need to get pictures. You really, really need to get pictures.

    ReplyDelete