Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shit

Literally (unfortunately).

This morning, as usual, when Lexi woke up at the crack of dawn and refused to go back to sleep I lay on the floor while she kept herself busy playing with her toys. I must have fallen asleep momentarily and when I woke up I smelled poop. So I sat up and went to pick her up and realized WHY I smelled poop.

She apparently decided it was time to have the mother of all poops (which explains why she hadn't had a good poop in a couple of days) which oozed out of the top of her pajamas. While that itself wouldn't be too terrible, she obviously had it there for a while since it was all up and down the legs of her pjs, on her hands (and therefore on any of the toys she had recently touched), and, oh yeah, ALL OVER THE CARPET. And I'm not just talking about a small little spot. I am talking about it looked like she had rolled around in poop all over the floor. Lovely.

I used Resolve to get as much out as I could, but now her room reeks of chemicals and there are still HUGE brown spots all over the carpet.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment