Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Special Mother's Day Present

Lexi has figured out how to take her diaper off and does it ALL the time.  The boys never took off their diapers,so I am somewhat at a loss as to how (or if) to deal with this.  Normally, I let her run around naked for a bit, with momentary spurts of sitting on the potty until she has had her fill of being naked and lets me put a diaper back on her.

This morning, in honor of Mother's Day, she left me an extra special present on the toy room floor.  Yup, a big poop.  Lovely - just what I wanted for Mother's Day.  Luckily it was on the hardwood floor so it was easy to clean up, but I will be very glad once she is really potty trained.

The rest of the morning was spent moving the office furniture into the basement and trying to get somewhat organized.  Then Lou's folks stopped by after lunch to see the kids and check out our almost completed basement.  It was a nice surprise.

Now if I could only figure out where all this paper in the office came from and where on earth I am going to put it all!

1 comment:

  1. Teddy never took off his diapers either, but I hear that putting 'em on backward helps. Or duct tape, if you're desperate.

    ReplyDelete