Monday, June 22, 2009

Dreary Dad's Day

The weather this weekend was pretty dreary, but we tried to make the best of it. Saturday morning I got some "me" time and headed to the Lombardi's house to discuss our upcoming vacation plans. I spent a few hours planning everything out with the other moms who are going (5 families in total) then headed home to help get the kids fed and ready for naps.

After watching the weather forecast for Sunday, it was decided to delay the Father's Day golf morning to next weekend since it sounded like it was going to be terrible weather on Sunday morning.

Lexi must have eaten something that did not agree with her because she was very fussy. She woke up about an hour after falling asleep, and I assumed she had a burp. When I picked her up, she did burp, but then did vomit all over me, herself and the floor. Lou came to help me clean it all up, but Lexi was not happy about going back in her crib and I ended up spending most of the night in the rocker/recliner with her. She actually pooped twice in the middle of the night (which she never does) and continued to be very squirmy all night. Clearly something was bothering her. Luckily, she seemed to be back to herself by late Sunday morning.

After wishing Luis a Happy Father's Day, the boys had fun playing outside Sunday morning (in their pajamas) since the weather threatened rain, but never actually delivered. All in all, it was a fairly low-key weekend (luckily since I haven't had much sleep in the past few days).

No comments:

Post a Comment